Car is SOLD!!
Year, Make and Model:
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX SportWagon
Color: San Remo Red
Miles: 64,200 (and counting)
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Seller's email address: email@example.com
Asking Price: $13,500!! FIRM
Price just an estimation of the Kbb value ($14,200) and about half what I have invested in aftermarket. I would entertain a cash offer at this time, though I would prefer a trade.
Up for grabs is my 2005 WRX for something different. Wagon currently has 64K on it, fresh Mobil 1 and driveline fluid (Amsoil Severe Gear) at 64K, new plugs 10K ago as well as belts. Shouldn't need any other service till 100K timing belt. Car has given me no issues. Very reliable and fun to drive.
My prefered trade would be a GC. Stock or Swapped doesn't matter though I'm kinda seeing what's out there. I would also consider a Wagon, etc. Prefer to trade plus cash but I'll see what kinda response we get from this and go form there.
Current Mods Include:
- vf43 (ported and Polished) 40K
- STI TMIC
- Prodrive Silicone Y Pipe
- Perrin Turbo Inlet
- Perrin Big Uppipe (Heat Wrapped)
- Perrin Divorced DP
- Perrin Turbo Blanket
- Perrin Front Strut Tie Bar
- Perrin Manual Boost Controller
- Megan 3" Full Turbo Back
- SPT Cold Air Intake and Shield
- Mishimoto Radiator (170 degree T-Stat)
- Rota G Force Wheels 18X8.5 et48 (2K on them)
- General G-Max Tires 224/40 (2K miles on them)
- Grimmspeed Gaskets
- Walbro 255
- OEM Headers are Heat Wrapped
- Yakima Roof Rack (New Condition)
Still have quite a few parts ready to be installed (Not parting the car or parts)
- Perrin Front and Rear 25mm Sways (NEW)
- Kartboy Front and Rear Endlink (NEW)
- Wagon Struts w/ Koni Inserts and RCE Yellows (Incomplete Set-up)
- Whiteline Roll Center Kit (NEW)
- Autometer Bezel Pod (Dual 52mm)
- VEI 52mm (Boost, Radar, oil pressure and temp w/ Install kit)
- WRX 4/2 Pot Calipers (w/Kartboy Rear Adaptors)
- StopTech SS Brake Lines)
- Hawk HPS Pads (F-NIB, R-5K)
- DBA Rotors (F-NIB, R-5K)
- STI Front Splitters (need Paint to Match)
- V-Limited Replica Front lip
- Rear Spats (NEW - Need paint)
- Front Sideskirt Strakes (Need Paint)
- CF HKS Replica Rear Diffuser (NIB)
I have some Audio Equipment I could include for the right trade...
- Alpine INA-710 (w/ Subaru Harness, back-up Camera, etc)
- Focal Utopia FA165W 6.5" Components
- Focal Solid 4 (4X100) Amp
- Sound Ordinance 150W Powered Sub 8"
Tune is conservatively set for the mods at just under 300wph. I have had no issues with either the tune nor the car. Other than some routing maintenance. New o2 Sensor at 64K as well.
No real need involved with the trade. Just making some life changes and some cash would help things along.