View Single Post
#4: 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM

xero287
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: 2011 OBP WRX wit all teh shiz
Send a private message to xero287 Find all posts by xero287 Reply With Quote
New customers, look here!

If you are ordering from subimods for the first time, do not hesitate! This is my first time putting in a larger order with Subimods (Something other than the bracket/relay for Hella Horns XD) and I must say, I am far more than impressed! The ordering process all started around 6 AM (Note this time), I inquired about a rear swaybar for my 2011 WRX. The Subimods representative (Nick) replied to me at 10 AM with the pricing info that I requested. Firstly, the price was insane! When I saw the price, I thought he had made a typo, but it was in fact the actual price.

Since the price was very light on the wallet I inquired about some endlinks as well. At 12 PM Nick responded to me again with the price for the endlinks which was also very low. I would have pruchased these endlinks if he didn't tell me about the newer endlinks the Perrin produced that are similar to Kartboys (Since that's what I originally wanted) and were also much cheaper than the Perrin Spherical Endlinks. He told me that they were out of stock, but called Perrin within the hour for me and arranged for them to drop ship them to me at practically no cost!

At this point it was about 5 PM. I was extremely happy with my order (and Nick with his outstanding customer service), in fact, I was so happy that I decided that I should go through Subimods to get a Front swaybar as well! I was a bit nervous about this since I thought that it was too late and the order and already been processed (It was 10 PM). To my surprise, I see a PM and it's Nick! He messaged me saying that he could also ship the front swaybar with the other goodies. This price was the jaw dropper, It looked like a price that I purchased a RSB on here used with about 100k on it.

I easily paid the remaining amount for the FSB, and Nick replied instantly with each PM. This whole deal ended around 11:20 PM. I keep pointing out the time to say that Nick actually took the time to make deals with me for OVER 12 HOURS. I am extremely impressed with Subimods and they will easily get my business again!

If you want to order through a vendor on the East Coast or are in CT I definitely recommend going through Subimods as their customer service is outstanding.

Thanks Subimods, can't wait to install all of my new suspension goodies!