Haha, there's a perfectly innocent explanation as to how the stain got there
Originally Posted by WhiteRose
1. Scrape off excess lipstick.
2. Using a clean white cloth, sponge (BLOT) the stain with a dry-cleaning solvent.
3. Blot until the solvent is absorbed.
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the stain disappears or is no longer absorbed into the cloth.
5. If the stain remains, mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent (oil loving part) and one tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
6. Sponge the stain with the detergent/vinegar solution.
7. BLOT until the liquid is absorbed.
8. Sponge with COLD water and blot dry.
What sort of dry-cleaning solvent would you recommend? I'm just worried that whatever I use to get the stain out will also weaken the glue that holds the cloth to the spongy part. Thanks for the responses so far