View Single Post
#12: 07-07-2012, 10:27 AM

mark5032
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2011 Legacy 2.5i
Send a private message to mark5032 Find all posts by mark5032 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer View Post
You're totally right, Crutchfield is basically what you pay at the stores. I haven't bought anything from them for 12 years... until last week. Just bought an LOC from Crutchfield and used a coupon to save $20 off $100. Brought the price down to $9 above next best price I could find... and I get that great support plus the reassurance of the warranty actually being honored.

And if anyone is curious... the coupon reads "$20 off $100 when you Checkout w/ Visa and apply Coupon Code: 3A171." I checked out last Thursday with an AMEX and it still worked, so hopefully this might help one of you too.

The discount code still works as of today. Thanks! This allows me to pick up a head unit from Crutchfield for as much or less than anywhere else, and the best part is is from an authorized dealer so I don't have to worry about warranty problems.

To the OP; the more I think about it, I would just suggest you get the amp and speakers at the same time. I value my time too much to keep ripping my car apart to mess with the stereo system.