View Single Post
#14: 06-05-2012, 03:41 PM

EvilCamaroSS
Title: Contributor
Car: 2010 LGT CBS
Send a private message to EvilCamaroSS Find all posts by EvilCamaroSS Reply With Quote
Had my roadforce balance today, The car drives much better, however the brakes still shake, the subaru dealer did not experience the shaking when pressing the brakes. There is still a slight vibration while driving, the technician said it was due to "choppy" tread on the inside of my tires, likely due to my driving habits or I may need an alignment.. I'm going with driving habits since my car runs straight as an arrow... Is there a way to avoid this? (Other than changing the way I drive)

They said everything on my car looked good, there was substantial even tread-ware on the tires, the rims were not bent, and all of the front suspension looked great.

Now, Solutions?

I was thinking about re-bedding in my brakes, I did the 3 stops from 50, 3 stops from 40, then cool procedure, is there a better way to attempt this?

Regarding the choppy tread, the only thing I can think of that could effect this is tire pressure, any recommendations?