View Single Post
#1: 05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
FS (OH): 2007 Legacy GT Limited Sedan

ktmrida02
Title: Junior Member
Car: 07' LGT Limited
Send a private message to ktmrida02 Find all posts by ktmrida02 Reply With Quote
2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: silver metallic
Miles: 46k
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clean ohio title/possible mich. salvage
Lien: title is at the credit union
VIN: 4s3bl676876211242
$13,000 with stock wheels/blizzy ws60's

feel free to contact me with any questions at ktmrida02@yahoo.com

I acquired this LGT in the end of Nov. 2011 I purchased it from a private owner in central ohio with 33.5k miles on it. After looking for a 05' STI for 3 months and having a deal fall through the day before i was going to head to NY to take delivery of an STI I decided to go the more practical route, that being this lgt.

Here is what i was told by the previous owner about the history of the car and this is to my best knowledge as i remember it. The car was originally sold by a dealer in Mass. or VT or somewhere in that region. The original owner had a electrical problem with a rear tail light staying on and draining the battery. After 3 or 4 trips back to the dealer for the same problem subaru bought the car back. Around that time everyone was trying to lemon law their car if it broke but im guessing subaru did the right thing and gave them a sweat deal on another car, i have heard of this being done before. The car was fixed and put back on the lot and sold where that owner drove it to MI. That owner hit a stop sign in a neighborhood and damaged the front passenger side of the car. The car was repaired/rebuilt and put up for sale a short while after. The owner before me was in MI for business, he purchased it sometime early 2011 and drove it home to OH.

He was selling the car to pay down his student loans as he had just graduated from OSU. He was a straight shooter with me and described everything the car was to the best of his knowledge. He told me that he did contact the dealer that originally sold the car to confirm. He also offered me the name of it and contact information for them but i didnt care to confirm.

He had 0 issues with the car. When i acquired it the dirvers front hub was going bad premature, i guess a service bulletin was sent out for this. He had purchased a new hub and i installed it once i took ownership.. He threw in a new kartboy/turnin concepts short throw kit witch i installed as well.

The only mods done to the car were by him and that was a 3in cat back on that car shortly after he purchased it and k&n drop in panel. 30% window tint

WHAT I DID.......
After buying the car i put new ceramic pads on all corners and i now run mobile 1 full syn. rather than his valvoline full syn. I also purchased a momo subaru aluminum knob for that car. I also put a set of blizzys on the stock wheels. Kartboy short throw and bushing kit from turnin concepts. slotted rotors on all corners, i like the look.

BLEMISHES........
The car has some scratches on the drivers corner of front bumper and a few stone chips in the bumper and hood.

There is also a stain on the leather in the back seat between where the seats are. directly under the arm rest if it was folded down.he told me a small gas can tipped over when he had to slam on the brakes. i'm not sure why he was dumb enough to set a gas can on the back seat and when he explained im sure he was thinking the same thing!

IN A NUT SHELL.....
This car has been GREAT to me and im sure it will suite someone else very nicely as well. I have never owned anything with a "story" but in all honesty i don't care because it is a great car to me.
BUYERS.....
Questions comments and concerns can be posted,pm'd or emailed my way. I can take and specific pics or video upon your request.
All who are serious are welcome to come kick tires, inspect it, carfax it, and take it for a cruze!

UPDATE:
My buddy offered me his stang GT for a sweet price so im going to try that thing out for a month or two and i dont need two cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0027.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	119325   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0101.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	119326   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0201.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	119327  

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0202.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	119328   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0214.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	119329  

Last edited by ktmrida02; 10-23-2012 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: update for sale/price
Sponsored links