View Single Post
#2: 05-31-2012, 03:56 PM

blklgt05
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: '10 RRP LGT Stg 2.1 '05 OBP LGT Stg 2.1
Send a private message to blklgt05 Find all posts by blklgt05 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis1756 View Post
I kind of talked about this in the past, but im torn still. I want to go low with my legacy. I like how the tein's drop about 1.8 all around,but is that too low? I plan on thorwing just some 17 rota grids rims on it. But then I wonder if should just got with the H&R lowering springs, which lower 1.3 inches. Its also a price difference of about 70 bucks (no big deal). Anyways, anybody have pics of the 5th gen legacy's lowered with the H&R springs and tein springs, so I can get an idea of which look better. Mind you, I live in New England, and we get some snow up hurr......
Thanks all!
Tom
I would recommend swifts since they have the best design and exclusive spring material that only they have access to, but they dont drop enough. To be honest, you should do everything right the first time and just get coilovers. I recommend BC Racing and they go for about $1k. You should also get whiteline's roll center kit if you plan to drop the car by so much. I've personally had tein's stec, h&r, and eibachs and stec is definitely the worst and cause the most floating effect.