View Single Post
#40: 05-31-2012, 07:25 AM

ohiotrojan
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2008 Spec B sold, 2012 LGT new project
Send a private message to ohiotrojan Find all posts by ohiotrojan Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklgt05 View Post
Add These Mods to Your Goals!! *with links* :

-Navigation / DVD Bypass

-PM Scott (IDRVSLO) to convert your headlight
+JDM Blackhousing
+Cover glare box on shield
+Remove or Cover reflector in 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc
+Retrofit TSX-R lens

-DDM's Raptor 55w HID Kits
+55w
+4500K bulbs
+Brackets
*Raptor full-size HID kits are more reliable than DDM's slim HID kits, I've used both.
*4500k at 55w is very bright and allows you to physically see the most. At 55w the color of the light will be pure white with a light hint of blue. I've adjusted my light cut-off so it doesn't blind anybody. I've never been flashed by oncoming drivers.
*You don't need harness, their harness have caused me problems in the past after rain. I've been running these for 2 years+, and 1.5+ years without any harness. Just plug & play.
*This 55w hid kit with everything is less than $50, and it comes with lifetime warranty which includes both bulbs and ballasts.

-Painted Roof Spoiler
*'happybuyitnow168' is the Taiwan ebay seller who originally made the roof spoiler for us. Paint is flawless and matched my car perfectly. Its shape also matches the shape of the OEM trunk spoiler.

-OEM Trunk Spoiler (cuz car looks weird from certain angles without one)

-DIY JDM Badge Layout Conversion

-Black Hella Supertone
+Bracket
+Harness

-DIY/Professional Vinyl wrap chrome window trim in gloss black

-Sport Mesh Grille
+Paint
+Replacement OEM Subaru Star Emblem

-BC Coilovers

-AVO Positive Castor LCA Bushings

-Whiteline Roll Center Kit KCA313

Your car looks real clean btw, rare black on black LGT-Ltd w/Nav.

OMG, thanks so much blklgt, great links! I will be adding all of those to my list!