View Single Post
#36: 05-24-2012, 08:17 AM

dr. pepper
Title: Contributor
Car: '10 Legacy GT SSM, '87 MB 420SEL
Send a private message to dr. pepper Find all posts by dr. pepper Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiotrojan View Post
Please keep me posted on your springs setup after installation. I'm about to order my Eibach's, but they're inexpensive enough not to worry if i have to upgrade in a year because your setup is superior. And I'm still on the fence about the spoiler, sometimes i do like the clean look w/out it, other times it looks too plain, still pondering.
I will certainly try to keep a journal of my impressions upon installation of the springs, though they may go on at the same time as the shocks so the overall impact of the springs themselves will be lessened.

It seems as though the RCE springs are for a more subtle, OEM+ effect, only lowering by 18mm, whereas a spring setup like the Eibach's or Swift's offer a more aggressive solution, lowering the car ~1.2", while still offering a sublime ride compared to stock, I am sure.

To each their own, though, I have seen many examples of very clean well done 5th gens with no spoiler!