View Single Post
#34: 05-23-2012, 12:20 PM

ohiotrojan
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2008 Spec B sold, 2012 LGT new project
Send a private message to ohiotrojan Find all posts by ohiotrojan Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. pepper View Post
Very nice mod path! Stick to it and you'll be entertaining us for months. I went with the full debadge, there is something fun about guys in STIs having no idea you're making 70+ lb ft over their setup, granted that is OTS Stage 1 and the protune on my AP will make another 20 lb ft on top of that. A protune will really wake this car up, and when combined with the springs to calm down the motion of the ocean, it has serious potential.

I'd love to hear how you like the springs once they are installed. I have the RCE shocks and "black" Springs on preorder right now and am absolutely giddy with anticipation for those shocks to leave the Bilstein facility in Germany.

The trunk lip spoiler also does a lot for the looks of this car in my opinion. My '10 came from the factory with the STI short throw and the lip spoiler, and I wouldn't have ordered it any other way. If you can find a lip spoiler for a decent price I would say that it is 100% worth it.

Please keep me posted on your springs setup after installation. I'm about to order my Eibach's, but they're inexpensive enough not to worry if i have to upgrade in a year because your setup is superior. And I'm still on the fence about the spoiler, sometimes i do like the clean look w/out it, other times it looks too plain, still pondering.