View Single Post
#1: 05-21-2012, 02:21 PM
FS: docdesigned "Save The Manuals" T-Shirts

DocHolladay23
Title: The Vinyl Supplier
Car: Stage 3 06 spec.B #132
Send a private message to DocHolladay23 Find all posts by DocHolladay23 Reply With Quote
After getting multiple requests, I am opening this thread to gauge interest on a docdesigned "Save The Manuals" T-shirt. The design on the front will be this:

6MT

Or 5MT

with a small docdesigned logo on the upper back:

After speaking with several suppliers, the pricing will be $30 shipped for these colors on a white tee, so at that price/design, please add yourself and size to the list if you're interested! I'll try to keep the list updated, and if I can get at least 10-15 people I will have them made.

EDIT: There has been enough interest that I am going to get these made, I will continue to update the list with those who have paid and notify everyone when they are done (was told within about 2 weeks)! Payments can be sent to docholladay23@yahoo.com, please include a note with your username and shipping address for verification!
Update: Shirt's are here and ready to ship, a couple model shots for you guys :

Here are the remaining sizes! (White)

5MT
M - SOLD OUT
L - SOLD OUT
XL - SOLD OUT

6MT
M - SOLD OUT
L - SOLD OUT
XL - SOLD OUT

UPDATE 08/24/12

BLACK SHIRTS AND HOODIES HAVE BEEN ORDERED (6MT DESIGN ONLY)! I FOUND A NEW SUPPLIER SO THEY WILL BE MUCH CHEAPER THAN THE FIRST BATCH AT $15 + $5 SHIPPING PER SHIRT AND $30 + $10 SHIPPING PER HOODIE (XXL ADDS $5). COMBINED SHIPING FOR BOTH IS $12. PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THE SAME WAY AND ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS!

List for Black:

1. DocHolladay23: 1 XL shirt, 1 XXL hoodie - 6MT PAID SHIPPED
2. ruggerheist: 1 XXL tee (my white one shrunk a bit too) 1 xxl hoodie - 6MT PAID SHIPPED
3. Philberto: 1 L shirt - 6MT PAID SHIPPED
4. NWSPECB: 1 L shirt, 1 L hoodie - 6MT PAID SHIPPED
5. alaskajoel: 1 L shirt, 1 L hoodie - 6MT PAID
6. Turkeylord: 1 XL shirt - 5MT (but a 6MT will do) - PAID SHIPPED
7. KBGRIZZLY64: 1 M shirt
8. BigBopper: 1 XL shirt, 1 XL hoodie - 6MT PAID SHIPPED
9. Bullfrg: 1 large shirt PAID SHIPPED
10. SBT: 1 XL shirt, 1 XL hoodie - 6MT

Available Black Shirts:

M - 2
L - 7
XL - 4
XXL - SOLD OUT

Available Black Hoodies:

L - SOLD OUT
XL - SOLD OUT
XXL - SOLD OUT

Last edited by DocHolladay23; 11-26-2012 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Updated remaining shirts
Sponsored links