View Single Post
#12: 05-08-2012, 08:05 PM

underground000
Title: Bus Wanker!
Car: 08 LGT
Send a private message to underground000 Find all posts by underground000 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by golunnova View Post
Is the TSB you mentioned 16-72-07? How long did the whole process take for you and how much did the stealership charge?
I was still under warranty and this was done like 1.5 years ago, so i dont really remember

really it doesnt take very long. pull in the car to the bay, plug in ssm, read and flash, test drive it, then you drive off

the TSB said .5 hours, so no more then 30min (when they take in your car, if they are not busy)

So let's say they charge $90/hr, half of that is $45 for the flash. IF this doesnt fix it, ask if you can bring it back later to reset the tcu learned parameters. Some are nice and say bring it back and we'll do it free of charge (since you already brought it in) some may be jerks and charge you a second time

Bring in the TSB, knowing information IMO makes them less of jerks (never had a jerk problem though :/ always had good experiences with dealers). I brought in the TSB, explained what was going on, and was super simple and fast no BS talk to me or fluff info added

Last edited by underground000; 05-08-2012 at 08:07 PM..