View Single Post
#1: 04-26-2012, 09:25 AM
LGT Picture Game!

adreyna
Title: Contributor
Car: 05 Subaru Legacy GT 5EAT
Send a private message to adreyna Find all posts by adreyna Reply With Quote
So I decided to start this since the only other Picture Game I could find just kinda stopped, and I think this one would be way much better and funner. I actually got this idea from another forum, an evo x forum, my buddy told me about it.

This Game will consist of 5 rolling challenges and as you complete a challenge you replace it on the list with your new challenge.

- Let me know if you guys think a challenge has been on there too long and we will get it changed.

How the game works: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that has a Legacy GT in it. The first person who reponds with the picture that satisfy the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request. Please try to set the challenge do-able so the game can continue. If the challenge cannot be meet within a week, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

RULES
1. It must be YOUR Legacy! (or 2.5i too)
2. No Photoshopping
3. No duplicates Allowed
4. Once the requirement was met please, put your request in BOLD AND A BIGGER SIZE FONT

And please minimize the chatter on here so we dont clutter up the game. Thanks, and have fun!

Please let me know if you guys have any input! Thanks

Just post the most recent pics because some challenges can get crazy.

Last edited by adreyna; 04-26-2012 at 01:15 PM..
Sponsored links