View Single Post
#12: 04-24-2012, 08:41 PM

JoeFromPA
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: 06 Civic SI, 08 LGT 5-spd
Send a private message to JoeFromPA Find all posts by JoeFromPA Reply With Quote
Bolksey - AZP treated me well. One of the very few surprises was that they don't do the alignment in the same day unless told to by the customer (against their recommendation).

They asked me if i could come back for the alignment and I was surprised because this was a 100 mile/2 hour drive for me, but they said it will make a difference in letting the new LCA bushing settle in.

So right now my car is un-aligned and let me tell you - the steering wheel is slightly off center and it's pulling to the right a bit, and I can't get into a shop again for a week. Sad thing is that i'm going to wind up putting ~1000 miles on the car before i get it aligned, so hopefully I'm not creating a high wear spot on one or more tires.

I showed up at 9:30 and left at 4:30 and they easily knocked out the Koni install, LCA bushing install, and replacing my front sway bar clamps & bushings.

Bolksey - I forget where in PA you are but I'll be happy to give you a ride once I get it aligned and sort out the setting on the Koni's. Also, I'm on stock springs.