View Single Post
#1: 04-24-2012, 11:10 AM
FS (MD): LGT totaled :( Lots of aftermarket parts! :)

magnoon
Title: Member
Car: 2005 LGT 5MT
Send a private message to magnoon Find all posts by magnoon Reply With Quote
Invidia Q300 V3 CBE -$500 picked up
Used for approximately 6k miles. Never seen a real winter (went through Maryland's extended fall last year). Looks and sounds amazing! No rust at all...will clean and polish before sale, the entire thing shines!

FMS FMIC Kit -$450 SALE PENDING
Used for approximately 2k miles. Core is HUGE! No splicing required, but will have to trim bumper cover. I have all clamps and silicone couplers. One pipe was dented from the accident. Picture below. GFB BOV not included.

Dent in pipe to TB:

GFB Respons BOV- SOLD
Bought this BOV used at IAG Performance. Works flawlessly. It also came with a bag or different gaskets, flanges, a recirc. hose plug, and different horns so you can change up the noise to whatever "tickles your fancy"

AEM CAI + Heatsheild-$100 SHIPPED SALE PENDING
Bought this intake used here on the forums. I used for approximately 2k miles. Heatsheild was modified to accommodate FMIC piping.

K&N High Flow Panel Filter- $35 SHIPPED
Had installed for literally 700 miles or so until i let myself loose and bought the FMIC. Looks brand new.

COBB Turbo Heatsheild- SOLD
Bought used from a forum member. Used for approximately 2k miles. Works great, looks great.

Kartboy STS- SOLD
Simple short shifter. Used for approximately 9k miles. Loved it, made the car 1000x more fun to drive!

That's all I've got for now... feel free to PM me with any questions!!

Chris

Last edited by magnoon; 04-25-2012 at 11:20 PM..
Sponsored links