View Single Post
#2: 03-19-2012, 08:23 PM

rakapur
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2011 Azurite Blue Pearl Legacy 3.6 LTD
Send a private message to rakapur Find all posts by rakapur
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08 WGT View Post
I was talking to my local Subaru Dealer, salesmanager, he stated that after the current stock of Legacy GT's are sold, they will no longer be made, or available. According to him there are only 7-8 left to be sold in the US. So we as Legacy owners will no longer be able to buy a new Legacy GT. This is a shame. I thought that the current model would have sold well, but Subaru found out that 75-80% of 2005-2009 Legacy GT's sold, were automatic transmission units. There are some that wanted 6 speed transmissions, but just like the SPEC-B Units, the price point was to high, and they could not sell them. Most Legacy GT owners from 2005-2009, wanted automatic transmissions. So just like some other cars, Subaru is saying good -bye to the Legacy GT. This only leaves the Legacy 3.6 R units, which, Subaru feels is what most of America wants. Lets hope they don't do the same with the new Forester !!!!!!
I heard that the Honda Ridgeline would be discontinued in 2007....... its still alive! Don't believe it, at least yet! There is nothing on the Subaru dealer site about it