View Single Post
#33: 11-29-2005, 08:00 PM

Langosta39
Title: Junior Member
Car: '05 OBW 2.5i Blue, '95 Leg Sed Grn
Send a private message to Langosta39 Find all posts by Langosta39 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69800
I might add that my dealer has had a few of these complaints, mostly the cruise shutting off complaint, but one guy with our complaint sent his computer out for the reflash and I will know monday or tue if it fixed the problem.
Hey Guys,

I live in Moscow, ID and Ambassador Auto just had my ECU sent to the east coast to try and solve the cruise control surging problem in my 05 2.5i OBW. I've had the car back for about a week and there has been no improvement. I am quite bummed to say the least. To top it off the assistant service manager guy told me today that he could "pull the ECU again and reflash it but it wouldn't do anything" and then proceeded to tell me that all is normal and I shouldn't use cruise control on hills. I felt a little insulted by the first comment, and I'm starting to get sick of the "its normal" comment. Two weeks ago I initiated communication with the SOA people mentioned previously in this thread, and today I followed up on that with the new information I have.

Maybe this has been addressed, but have ANY 2006 models had this problem?

Andy