View Single Post
#8: 03-03-2012, 07:35 PM

StoplightAssassin
Title: Get some oppo
Car: 2012 Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust
Send a private message to StoplightAssassin Find all posts by StoplightAssassin Reply With Quote
I've noticed a huge drop off in forum participation by the reputable vendors I always buy from. I believe this is directly correlated to the prominence of knockoff parts being sold on this forum. I can't really blame them for wasting their time. It saddens me because if I had a question about a specific part, I could PM them or just post in their thread and get a quick, knowledgeable response.

I see in some vendor threads now, 100% legitimate questions being asked and the vendor will flat out not respond to the question, he does not know the answer, or he regurgitates some marketing crap.

It's great to have knowledgeable members on this forum that keep some of these vendors in line, because it saves the rest of us from buying over hyped up crap.

Also, in addition to vendor reviews, I'd like to see some sort of forum arbitration or punishment for vendors that repeatedly have the same issues reported.
Final Overall Pax: 3rd '11, 4th '12
The Following User Says Thank You to StoplightAssassin For This Useful Post:
mr.hicksta (03-03-2012)