View Single Post
#1: 02-20-2012, 08:54 AM
The Proper HID Conversion

paintpollz
Title: You take drugs, Danny?
Location: Every day........... Good. Then what's your problem?
Car: I don't know.
Send a private message to paintpollz Find all posts by paintpollz Reply With Quote
I've been reading a lot of threads about this, being sick of burning out H7s. There are good reviews on kits, but it seems that there aren't very many complete install threads, but many half-assed installations. .My concerns.

1. Projectors - rx 330 the ones to get? Can you buy a complete projector housing kit somewhere so I don't have to jerry rig one? It seems like that in that rx330 thread, its tough to really tune the lighting all nice nice. A lot of people cheaped out and modified the stock housings. Pointless and half-assed IMO.

2. Wiring - I got a buddy who's HIDs turn on 50% of the time. So half-assed IMO. I know that the wiring for the standard headlights aren't meant to supply that kind of power for HIDs.Is there a thread somewhere that shows how to properly re-wire the headlights power supply to hold HIDs? Is there a kit for this?

3. Besides the HID kit itself, anything else I'm missing here? I've been trying to piece together info from different threads, it just seems so scattered and disorganized on this board.

I would put a complete install thread with pics and links together if this can be done properly.
Sponsored links