View Single Post
#3: 02-06-2012, 06:16 PM

itsme
Title: Vendor II
Car: '05 5mt 20G EWG wagon 370+whp E85
Send a private message to itsme Find all posts by itsme Reply With Quote
Ok, I got back from the factory and talked to the owner. He showed me this 22" monolicht

and put the on the scale and it was 20lbs. They had not wheel tighten yet. He said that would drop it down to 18-18.5 LBS for a 22". He said the 18's will range from 15lbs -18lbs depending on the design and the 19's would be 1-2 lbs more.

I had to work hard to get the price down. My regular price would start at $800 per wheel. And even that low is a good price for light hi-end wheels like these. But I was able to get them down for this introduction into the Subaru community.

Any Monolicht, Forged and 3pc in 18" up to 10" wide will be $700 per wheel plus shipping($50)

19's the price is $775 per wheel plus shipping($50)

As always, I don't nickel and dime you. That price includes what others charge extra for center cap ($40+) and lighten ($40+).

These wheels will clear aftermarket brake. No more spacers to worry about.

On 3pcs wheels you can have up to a 2" lip and still have the proper offset for subarus.

Now you can have the wheels you want, Not just the one everyone else has. Your car will be unique because no one else will have these wheels unless the buy them here.

I can also get the cast ZEN racing wheels starting at $110 for 17".

March 31 will be the last day to get in on this GB. I'm running it that long to give people time to save up their money and get their tax returns back. Because, this may be a one time shot and I want to give everyone a chance to get in on it. So, if you are tired of the same old wheels everyone else has here is your chance for something new. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have hi rez photos of all the wheels. let me know if you want me to post them. Bryan