View Single Post
#7: 01-30-2012, 04:01 PM

legacy95
Title: Senior Member
Send a private message to legacy95 Find all posts by legacy95 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dujo View Post
Hey, is that limited or unlimited. What's the interior color. I know one other owner on here so far that has an identical 05 LGT Ltd w/Taupe interior. Each one is 1 of 99. What's yours. Also ... good for you for upgrading to the LGT. No offense to the N/A owners out there. But it seems like you're taking the good advice on here and just starting over with an LGT rather than trying to make a 2.5i into a turbo car. General consensus on here appears to be you will spend way more money and get a worse result trying to do that. Looks plenty low to me too. I'm on coilovers and lower than that and I'm still riding the bumpstops way too often. I need to raise mine up to at least that height or my wife is really going to start complaining about the ride comfort.
Its a non limited w/ black cloth. As for the tires they are 215/45/17 RE92's (wheels came with them) I dont want to sacrifice ride quality but I do like the look of our cars with a slight rake like posted above. Yet again I was running 1.3* of - camber up front but I forget what the rear was as its non adjustable camber wise. Unlike someone said you buy aftermarket arms to allow you to do so to take advantage of your setup.

How come yours is so low^^^^^^^mwm5094