View Single Post
#8: 01-13-2012, 03:21 PM

Seth1784
Title: Monkey
Car: 07 Legacy GT Limited
Send a private message to Seth1784 Find all posts by Seth1784 Reply With Quote
fc... yea i've been running the bitone for a good uhhhhhhhh 3 or 4 years now? lol i bought it when the thing came out. before that i ran the fosgate 360.2 (hated it) and i also tried the alpine h650 (pile of shit my god lol).

on the spacers.. i tried 3/4, 1 and 1 1/4... the 3/4 and 1 were both still making contact with the window. the 1 inch was DAAAAAMN close, it was enough that when the window would come down it would just drag along the magnet hahahahah. if you could deal with fubaring your window and hearing crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsh every time you rolled down the window then it might work lol.

for the 1 and 3's i'm not sure what the plan is, i've never made a pillars... i may just run them how they are without anything on see what i think, if that doesn't fly then get someone to make something but right now the plan is just throw them in and go. for me i drive once or twice a week, i actually walk to work so my car is a garage queen and i'm not too worried about people seeing the speakers in the pillar just yet.

wang lung... i really dunno man, when i had the 360.2 i had modded the controller to fit in the ashtray but the bitone is too damn big to do that, so i'm not sure what i'll do. i'm tempted to hit up subaru for another shifter bezel and hack that up (which is probably what will happen. and just have it between the shifter and the si drive knob. that's kind of bottom of my list to do right now though hahahahah.