Originally Posted by DW1324
Alright so I installed a erz/cnt catted dp and a gimmick motorsports cbe last weekend. And now the mod bug is gnawing me to death already. I want to replace to the factory bov.
I am currently using the Cobb stage 2 91 ots map.
Should I wait to get the tune after the bov or will installing one after a tune screw it up? And in regards to a tune, does anybody know of a trusted local Colorado tuner?? If not I'm willing to get a tune from infamous. Thanks guys much appreciated.
I am running 22psi on my stock BPV, and it's doing just fine.
I personally found it much easier to get a road tune than to do an e-tune. It's reassuring to know that if I have questions/problems, my tuner a short drive away, not thousands of miles away. Plus, having had a boost leak at the start of my last tune, it's nice to have someone to help fix those problems.
Cryo is very highly regarded by other Coloradans http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ew-176203.html
I was tuned by Eric from Torqued Performance, and would highly recommend him as well.