Alright so I installed a erz/cnt catted dp and a gimmick motorsports cbe last weekend. And now the mod bug is gnawing me to death already. I want to replace to the factory bov.
I am currently using the Cobb stage 2 91 ots map.
Should I wait to get the tune after the bov or will installing one after a tune screw it up? And in regards to a tune, does anybody know of a trusted local Colorado tuner?? If not I'm willing to get a tune from infamous. Thanks guys much appreciated.