View Single Post
#11: 12-25-2011, 09:45 PM

paintpollz
Title: You take drugs, Danny?
Location: Every day........... Good. Then what's your problem?
Car: I don't know.
Send a private message to paintpollz Find all posts by paintpollz Reply With Quote
my buddies 335xi coupe is in the shop all the time....sure is a nice ride though. Hope you have fun with the 328. My mothers fiance has the 528xi and I think its real nice, very practical, and its never had a single thing wrong with it. For the amount of clients/people he has in and out of his car, and the amount of miles he has on it for 3 years (I think 110k in all driving conditions), the car looks outstanding. Made with real quality materials, and I think thats what really counts. I'm not sure I would go with the 3 series because those are basically the same size as a civic, too small for me.

I had a choice between going with an A4, 3 series, and a LGT (awd was a must). I'm very hard on everything I own. I keep my cars outside, drive them in snow/salt conditions. Occasionally, I'll crash into snowbanks in the winter from goofing around. I tow a ton of stuff, and probably a lot more weight than I should. I do tons of WOT pulls to the top of 4th. A fair amount of dings and dents, interior has stains all over it primary from hundreds of muddy ski boots tracking in and out. I would hate to treat an Audi/Bimmer/Benz like that. But that's why I drive a Subaru.

Last edited by paintpollz; 12-25-2011 at 09:48 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paintpollz For This Useful Post:
Catalyst (01-03-2012), dtmenace (01-02-2012), mcglups (03-07-2012)