View Single Post
#1: 12-04-2011, 04:44 PM
FS: (NY) JL CleanSweep, TMIC, Stock parts

angeltalin
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 08 QSM stg2
Send a private message to angeltalin Find all posts by angeltalin Reply With Quote
All the items i have listed below will be as clean as i can get them and will be packaged well to prevent any breaking that can occur during the shipping process. Items are negotiable send me PM's Located in NY 13673 can sell local as well thanks for the time you took to look. Payment can be sent via Paypal

I have a brand new Gimmick Motor Sports AftaMAF hose color is blue and has never been installed, fitted or even been near my engine bay.SOLD TO hugo-specb

My next item is a stock 5MT shifter from my 2005 LGT, shifter has been cleaned and is free from dirt, and grease, still great condition threads are flawless can include oem bushings used for 64k miles front is ripped on the lip but still usable $20

Stock BPV-self explanitory comes with gasket and OEM hardware $20

OEM Airbox, silencer, MAF, and induction, original airfilter included if you want it. For everything SOLD TO CARBONSUBIE

IPR TMIC brand new taken out of the box just to take pictures for this ad, willing to sell outright or to trade for FMS TMIC or FMIC plus cash 450$ obo SOLD to LegacySleeper
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1434.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	108634   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1440.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	108636  

Last edited by angeltalin; 03-15-2012 at 05:45 PM..
Sponsored links