View Single Post
#1: 11-18-2011, 04:28 PM
2008 Spec B Exhaust questions.

wannalegacy
Title: Junior Member
Car: 08 Spec B
Send a private message to wannalegacy Find all posts by wannalegacy Reply With Quote
I've been out of the country a lot since getting my vehicle. Originally I was going to go with the Cobb stage 2 package which included the catted DP and exhaust system. Instead I purchased just the Accessport.

The Cobb exhaust system excluding the DP is not available new anymore since it is out of production. I'm looking for a good exhaust system and catted DP and an UP for my car that will give me decent performance gains without having too much drone while driving on the highway.

Are there any setups out there with good performance gains that pass emissions in VA, or would I have to reinstall my stock UP and DP? If so, would I get even better gains if I upgraded my headers?

Any thoughts and suggestions about this would be helpful. I've been through the site and listened to a lot of different exhaust setups on this forum and want to make sure I make the right purchases if I'm going to be investing money in my car.
Sponsored links