View Single Post
#8: 11-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Chameleon's Avatar
Title: Senior Contributor
Location: Atlanta, GA
Car: '05 Subaru Legacy GT
Posts: 968
iTrader: (32)
Send a private message to Chameleon Find all posts by Chameleon Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by Roke View Post
A piece of advice. Don't now how they're called in English, but these work great to adjust exhaust tips:
Very neat idea ... they are called adjustable hose clamps in English.

Lovely wagon .... thanks for sharing