I've been wanting to add some gauges to my '07 spec.B and don't really like most of the available options as far as where to mount them. I have nav so I can't use the cubby, don't think I'd like the Perrin steering column mount, and I had an A-pillar pod in my last car and don't really want to do that again.
Well I was cruising a MazdaSpeed 6 forum and saw this.
After looking at my dash, I think this idea would work great in a LGT. Is our defrost vent removable? I personally don't have the skill to make something like this, but if the vent is removable and capable of supporting a gauge pod, I'll find someone to make one.
has come through and is going to make these pods for us. See pics of the "prototype" single gauge pod in post #21 of this thread. Direct link here.
More pics, including the dual pod in post #75 here.
I don't make these, nor do I take orders for them; Block8head does. If you would like to order one of these pods or have questions, PM Block8head and he can answer any questions you have and take your order.
If you PM me, I'll just tell you to PM him lol.
This is the list of who got the introductory discount. The discount is over as of December 10, 2011.
1. Dbl_D718...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
2. Drift Motion...single 52mm...SHIPPED
3. AlWheelDrive...single 52mm...SHIPPED
4. warrantyengine...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
5. scoobyjohn...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
6. lieutentantcolumbo...single 52mm...SHIPPED
7. liljonson...single 52mm...SHIPPED
8. cjlgt06...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
9. turbo_dan...single 52mm...SHIPPED
10. cybaster...single 52mm (or 45mm)...SHIPPED
11. paintpollz...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
12. Whatisit...dual 52mm...SHIPPED
13. Drogos...single 52mm...SHIPPED
14. Shu...single 52mm...SHIPPED