View Single Post
#272: 10-27-2011, 11:07 AM

KenYoshida
Title: Contributor
Car: '11 LGT SWP Stage II Infamous Tuned
Send a private message to KenYoshida Find all posts by KenYoshida Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
Now thats a mean set of rims! Well done, Ken!! Wat suspension u running or is that how 20" wud look on stock suspension?
I'm on Megan Street Coilovers, but could adjust it lower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shribob View Post
Ken, are you the first to put 20's on our car? How does it ride? It looks like it would rub unless you rolled fenders? Either way, those are nice looking rims.

HOW DO YOU GUYS AFFORD ALL THESE MODS????!! =(
I very well may be the first to run 20's. At least to run them 9.5 wide. Ride is surprisingly smooth. Rears are rolled.

How do I afford mods? Simple. NO GF LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue77 View Post
+1 Ken, rolled? Those look like rubberband tires though, maybe such low sidewalls don't require rolling? Though, I though you had springs installed.

Answers, must have answers. Ride's looking pimp.
The tires are 245/30/20, but after putting them on, I could easily go 35 sidewall, or possibly 40. I'll go through tires pretty quick, so next batch of tires will be 245/35/20. Very smooth though. Drove it 7 hours to LA right when I put them on and it was VERY comfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgen2.5i View Post
Ken, that looks awesome man. Any lower in your future? And how is that offset I'd like to see a side profile shot
I was actually going to raise the rear a 1/4 inch soon. I love Flush, not Hella flush haha. Front seems perfect.

Sorry this pic is all I have right now. Will do a photoshoot soon hopefully, so more pix to come in the "Low Thread":

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KenYoshida For This Useful Post:
ChevyNovaLN (02-29-2012), DeltaSniper (11-12-2011), jhawk222 (02-26-2012)