View Single Post
#1: 09-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Help broknindarkagain

Jab83
Title: Monkey
Car: 2.2 swapped 1998 legacy outback
Send a private message to Jab83 Find all posts by Jab83 Reply With Quote
Hey guys, this is going to be a fund raiser for Brokn. I don't know about any of you but he's helped me out a lot. So I wanna help him out since he's in a really bad spot. So how do I know this. I asked for help when I first got my subaru, He added me on facebook and Now he's one of my better friends.

Lets start with his job. He works at a shop that he was suppose to be a partner but the other people screwed him out of that. He works all the time. The shop since it opened has made 18 to 20k. he's made 1800 and he is the only Mechanic there. He has 2 kids Ones 1.5 years old and the other is 3.5yr. the 3.5 year old is kinda special needs. he's wife can't work cause they cant afford child care. He can't get another job. he's tried everywhere he's stuck with what he's got. He's got rent and electricity bill to pay. and feed his family I think he's gone about 2 to 4 weeks with out getting paid.

So if he's helped you in anyway and you can spare like 10$ or so anything will help. He's a really cool guy. thanks.

If you guys want more info or anything i'm sure he won't mind posting more about whats goin on. and John please post up your Paypal info.

Thanks anyone whos willing to help! God bless.

Paypal email for John/Brokn broknindarkagain@gmail.com

Last edited by Jab83; 09-29-2011 at 09:20 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Jab83 For This Useful Post:
broknindarkagain (09-28-2011)
Sponsored links