What do you mean that they have to be angled a certain way? They go in straight...can't really be angled
Here are torque instructions.
| C A F |
| E B D |
1) Install the cylinder head and gaskets on cylinder block.
• Replace cylinder head gaskets with new ones.
• Be careful not to scratch the mating surface of cylinder block and cylinder head.
2) Tighten the cylinder head bolts.
(1) Apply a coat of engine oil to the washers and bolt threads.
(2) Tighten all bolts to 29 N·m (3.0 kgf-m, 22 ftlb) in alphabetical sequence.
(3) Tighten all bolts to 69 N·m (7.0 kgf-m, 51 ftlb) in alphabetical sequence.
(4) Back off all bolts in reverse order of assembly by 180° first; back them off by 180° again.
(5) Tighten bolts A and B to 34 Nm
and bolts C-D to 15 Nm
(6) Tighten all bolts by 90°
(7) Tighten all bolts a further 90°
Do not tighten bolts more than 90° in total angle