View Single Post
#4: 08-30-2011, 09:14 AM

Seth1784
Title: Monkey
Car: 07 Legacy GT Limited
Send a private message to Seth1784 Find all posts by Seth1784 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksta13 View Post
Based on looks alone it's exactly the same as the 04+ model. I emailed AVOjdm about it so I'll post their reponse when I hear back from them. I read though just about every page of this thread back in May prior to placing my order. I came across the 07+ version, and after comparing it to the 04+ version I decided to take a chance on it. I figured it was just a refresh of sorts for the 04+, and plus I have the SI drive and dual HVAC so it made sense to me. I'm pretty confident the differences (if any) are minimal, but of course I could be wrong. If there are differences and it still works then I will be tossing a post up to share. If it doesn't work I'll be posting about that as well as I spend some money to straighten everything out . If I was back home I would've already posted pictures and probably should have when I was home on R&R, but I didn't have time. I'll definitely keep everyone posted on how the install turns out.
mmmk well good luck, just an fyi though... i'm an 07, i've got si drive as well. went with the "04" or whatever model in the first post and it's running good.