View Single Post
#12: 07-16-2011, 08:37 PM

jblackwell1
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2005 Legacy GT
Send a private message to jblackwell1 Find all posts by jblackwell1 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHellrais3R View Post
A new 257 short block will go in no problem with your heads. They come with nitrated crank already and the rods are pretty much bullet proof on the 11's. Pistons, well I would replace them with some nice forged ones. Machined heads with either all new internals or even stock internals will hold 350 no problem. Then it's just getting he supporting mods. Intake, turbo, injectors, turbo inlet, fmic/tmic, good bpv, up/dp, ebcs or mbc, brakes, rotors, and definitely some good tires. Clutch and flywheel combo. Then throw some gauges to help monitor things. All that and a tune and you should have a solid 350awhp easily.
all of that is planned to be done by the end of august except brakes, tires, and suspension. i simply will not have the money since i just bought the car, but as soon as i do brakes will be first followed by suspension and a wheel and tire set up. Then ill try to stop the spending on the money pit haha.