View Single Post
#22: 07-15-2011, 10:11 AM

Seth1784
Title: Monkey
Car: 07 Legacy GT Limited
Send a private message to Seth1784 Find all posts by Seth1784 Reply With Quote
ok soooo someone actually hit me up on youtube asking me to more or less update my show off here and wow i never realized i was this far behind hahahahahah. sooooooooo with that said let's get this thing a little updated.

updates that i can think off the top of my head since the original post...

Engine: Accessport V2 with a tune from Fusionworks Racing (local) pushing about 18.5psi, cobb catted downpipe, hks catback, k&n panel filter, turbosmart 50/50 bov

Exterior: same 18x7.5" advan tcII's now with sumitomo tires, kw variant 2 coilovers

Interior/ICE: this has been completely scrapped and i've started all over on a new build. I'm stalled about a third of the way because of not being sure what exactly i want to do with my enclosure and myself being too lazy to work on it (plus it's 100+ outside soooo f that).

Audison bitone processor, eclipse avn 5495 double din navi unit, focal krx3 3 way component set, 2 image dynamics idmax 12's, 2 audison lrx 400.1's, audison lrx 250.2 (powering the 6.5"s), audison 300.4 (powering the 1"s and the 3"s), optima dual post yellow top under the hood, stinger 1500 amp dual post secondary battery in the rear. 0/1 gauge and all the supports are in there, also have a few cage fans to throw in the back when things get closer to complete.

the hippo sleek kit never happened, i had some issues with groupe-s getting a hold of it and i just said screw it and shifted money else where. i'm extremely close to being paid off and i'm thinking i'll look to a jdm spec b front instead since they are easier to find, don't sit as low, and it's grown on me more. i'd also like to swap to a bnr turbo (probably the 18g) coupled with a perrin front mount intercooler with supports. other then that i miiiiiiiiight and this is a big might look for another set of advans... kind have been wanting something chrome like another member here did a while back.

welp on with the photos...

need to get out and take some more photos... been a while...

audio build... the 4 channel amp came later (bought it used because the 2 channel couldn't power all 6 speakers)

ok now time for a disclaimer here... i've got two amps wired in my trunk powering my 3 way set now. so that's the reason there is a NEST of freakin wire going all over lol. sooooo before you're all holy shit that's terrible, there's a reason. when it's all said and done i'll clean it up, but right now i need the slack. everything was looped and nicer looking until i started moving crap around and it just got ugly lol.

this is pretty much what i'm thinking about doing for the amp and sub lay out... similar spacing and then i'll also throw the fans into the well to move air around. i haven't figured out what i want to top the thing with at all yet since obviously it'll need to vent and i honestly want to cover most of it.

in each corner

and in the tire well

and this is how i've got the 3 ways in place now, probably going to buy another set of a pillars and glass them up nicer but for now they work.

ok think that's enough for now...
The Following User Says Thank You to Seth1784 For This Useful Post:
famaya26 (08-04-2012)