View Single Post
#1: 07-11-2011, 11:27 AM
FS: (TX) Sold the car sale

executor485
Title: Like a Bause
Send a private message to executor485 Find all posts by executor485 Reply With Quote
Alright folks, some of you may have seen my new vehicle thread. So you'll know I've sold my car and I've got some parts to sell now
I dont have pictures yet, I'll get them as needed or on request if you really want them. If you cant tell from my iTrader rating I'm a stand up guy so I do have the parts, I'll mark them off as they're sold, and they will be the condition specified (or better, I'm sometimes overly picky).
Prices are listed, some will include shipping, some will not, some are local pickup only

All parts are from a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT 5MT. (not that it matters for most fitament situations)

Car Parts:

-Stock BOV $25 shipped

If I think of anything else, i'll post it up here. I'm sure I've got more, I just cant think of it right now.
Also, disclaimer, I may take a day or two to get the parts shipped. I'm pretty busy right now,

SOLD ITEMS BELOW: Keeping prices with them for future sellers/buyers interested in similar items.
-PE 850 sidefeed injectors - I never used them, bought them and didnt get around to installing them. I dont have a flow chart for them, but they were said to be all working properly when they were removed 1 year ago from the original owner. I've had them sealed in ziplock bags since.
$200 shipped - SOLD

-Walbro FP, brand new, still in the box and wrapping plastic (same story as the injectors)
$65 shipped - SOLD

-1 JL 10w3 - old school - it has been re-foamed (the foam ring was bad so I replaced it, it's been working perfectly for ~8 months with the new ring) I can also include the spare ring if I can find it.
$80 + S&PP - SOLD

-1 Drivers side custom fiberglass sub box for a 10" sub. Install pictures are all over this forum, they are the boxes I make, high quality, trunk matching carpet, etc.
$200 shipped - SOLD

- Blue VAG-COM cable from ebay for tuning. I used it, works great on all pre-CANBUS subies.
$10 shipped - SOLD

-1 JL Audio Cleansweep, I still have the box for it, and IIRC the tuning CD is in the box still. It will also include some really awesome high quality wire that runs from the headunit to the trunk. It's wire that has 9 wires inside of it, so that you can run all the wires from the headunit to the cleansweep, still keeping all your channels (F&R, Right&Left).
$150 + S&PP - SOLD

- 7" touchscreen installed in the cubby. Right now as it sits the screen/cubby has a crack at the top. I can either fix it, or ship the dynatron (what I used to install it rather than fiberglass) with it and you can fix it. If I have to fix it, tack on an extra $50 to the price because it's just time consuming for me and I'd rather not do it.
- SOLD

-1 JL 500/1 Black edition/rare, excellent condition (Also includes the bass knob)
$280 + S&PP - SOLD

- Engine cover, its like new too... Took it off immediately after getting the car, and because I put on an FMIC, lol
$10 picked up - SOLD

- GMS exhaust, catback, I had it installed and the fitament was HORRIBLE. I took it to a professional muffler shop and they cut the midpipe and mufflers to make it completely level, tucked, etc... Looks gorgeous! It's been in TX all it's life, so actually has no rusting on it that I saw when I removed it. Local pickup only, or I can meet a short distance for some gas money or something, we'll work it out. (You'll also get 1 kartboy hangar, I couldnt find the rest of my stock hangars, so they had to go with the car )
$200 picked up - SOLD

-1 JL 300/4 Black edition/rare, excellent condition
$280 + S&PP - SOLD

-FoCal component speakers, 6 1/2" Polyglass series speakers and the polyglass crossovers, and 1" FoCal Kevlar tweeters (these sound AMAZING)
$300 + S&PP - SOLD

-Amp wires & fuses, etc. I had 2 gauge running to the trunk, with a fuse 1 ft from the battery, then it split off with a 2 fuse setup to 4 gauge wire to the 2 amps, then some grounding wire.
$50 shipped & paypal'd - SOLD

-CarPC
The specs on the carPC, 1ghz processor, 1 gig of RAM (IIRC, pretty sure it is 1gig, I'll double check for the potential buyer), laptop CD rom, mini case that is ~ 12x8x4, the power supply in the case (DC power straight from the battery), mini keyboard, USB wireless plug, USB GPS receiver/unit, pre-installed with Road Runner and iGuidance navigation and Windows XP, VGA cable that will run from the trunk to the cubby in the dash, power cable for the same distance (for the monitor) lots of USB extension and a 7 port hub so that you can run it out of the armrest. I cant think of anything else right off the bat, but I think that's about the jist of it.
$SOLD

Last edited by executor485; 02-13-2012 at 09:11 AM..
Sponsored links