Debadged the rear end of my Spec B, leaving only the "spec B". The adhesive came off surprisingly well with only a little polishing required to remove all ghosting. <--very happy with that.
Pulled the emblem off as well. Sanded down the back of it to remove all of the blue/black paint, then airbrushed it with some lexan paint (used for R/C bodies) I used a dusting of chrome and backed it with black. It gives the emblem a very close resemblence to the actual color of the car.
The tail light tint I received from Rvinyl.com. They're an excellent company with fantastic customer service and a great product. I went with the Red tint and will be cutting out the backup light clear section soon. I went with red to cover up all of the clear/whitish plastic lines - looked too "altezza" for my taste.
I'm now reconsidering and thinking about doing a dark smoke instead of the red. Think it will look better w/ the grey metallic.