View Single Post
#30: 06-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Stang70Fastback's Avatar
Title: Burning Monkey
Location: Chicago, IL
Car: 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited
Posts: 2,793
iTrader: (0)
Send a private message to Stang70Fastback Find all posts by Stang70Fastback Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by Sublimejoe View Post
Hey, what is this called, I don't see it on your list:
It's called a bumper. I'm pretty sure they come with the car.

In all seriousness, though, that metal "skidplate" came factory on some of the later Outbacks.