View Single Post
#9: 05-31-2011, 02:55 PM

WESTcoast
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 99 LGT on rails / 01 Fozz
Send a private message to WESTcoast Find all posts by WESTcoast Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESSYMOND View Post
Thats not just the axleback right? Its a full?
yup its a full 2.75 catback, sounds great, took out alot of hesitation from start and alot of top end power which i like but it would probably would have better low end. Im now looking for an STI exhaust or even looking for a wrx twin tip exhaust to play around with.

btw did the video now i just need to edit it and put it up

in the mean time I now have an 07 wrx sti premium stereo, made my Clarion and has a 6 disc cd/mp3/wma disc changer, and satalie radio along with the Audio auxiliary port of ipods or other mp3 devices. Sounds great and love it to death just makes the car feel more up to date not only in sound quality but in looks wise. For all of you that hate the wood grain accents I love them and I'm working on a plan to make it look really nice!

I also picked up an STi key at my local stealership for actually cheaper than the ones on ebay! Got it for 16 bucks and then took it over the the toyota dealership across the street(subaru on didnt have the key cutting machine) and got the key cut for free!

Last edited by WESTcoast; 05-31-2011 at 03:06 PM..