View Single Post
#1: 05-28-2011, 05:20 PM
FS: VA: Rallitek, Bosal, RavSpec, Kartboy

scoobydoobie
Title: Scooby
Car: 05 ABP LGT unlimted
Send a private message to scoobydoobie Find all posts by scoobydoobie Reply With Quote
Making a few changes to the car and thus have some aftermarket parts for sale.

Rallitek 19mm RSB - SOLD
Kartboy rear endlinks - SOLD
Rallitek 5EAT transmission bushing, brand new - SOLD
Bosal/SPT v.1.5 catback - SOLD
RavSpec PU front lip - SOLD
Pics to come later. Prices are fair and firm. I ship to the Con.US only. Pick up only on exhaust and front lip, do not PM me asking to ship those because I won't. First 3 items can go for cheaper if picked up obviously, and I can give someone a combo deal if they buy multiple parts.

PM if interested. Thanks.

-Rallitek 19mm RSB:

-Kartboy endlinks (rear):

-Bosal/SPT v.1.5 catback exhaust. There is a dent on the passenger side can that happened during shipping from Bosal to me (see 3rd pic for close up). The bolts on the flanges were stubborn as hell so I removed the exhaust as one big piece, so bring a large enough vehicle to pick this bad boy up. Or bring something like a cutting wheel to cut off the bolts if you need to separate the pieces. The benefit of it already pieced together is that everything is already torqued down, with no leaks. And I'll throw in the 2 OEM hangers pictured for free

-RavSpec PU front lip for 05-07 legacy. Has some scratches and could use a re-paint. Close ups of scratches in 3rd and 4th pics. New mounting hardware included.

-Rallitek 5EAT transmission mount. "Comfort" version. BNIB.

Last edited by scoobydoobie; 06-09-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Sponsored links