View Single Post
#15: 05-10-2011, 10:06 PM

evilO
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2010 Legacy GT Ltd., 2006 Audi S4, + FJ
Send a private message to evilO Find all posts by evilO Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL21376 View Post
Your car looks great! And I love those wheels!

Did you follow a WRX walk through? Or did you just wing it? Any pics of the install?
We did not follow a walk through. We just winged it! I am regretting now not taking pics but during install that was the last thing on my mind LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo03 View Post
Wow evilO, very nice! I thought those wheels looked great even at stock ride height. Looks even better now. Solid.
Thanks. Much appreciated. I really really really like the ride height, drive, and look. Very satisfied. I am ALMOST ready to say goodbye to my S4 this Saturday. Yes... this Saturday she is gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasWG View Post
Damn evilo, that looks great! That cements it for me, Eibachs here I come. Care to give me a hand when that time comes evilo? Or at least post a how-to.
I would not mind giving you a hand but the real credit goes to my buddy for most of the hard work. I was more like a shop hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Marker View Post
Looks really good. One thing. Did you have any TSB's done prior to this? I'm wondering if this mod would negate any completed fixes as well as affect any future possible adjustments.
The way I look at it is that TSBs and the like are subject the moment I put the wheels on the car. I have modified enough cars in my day to know everything is arguable. However, with a TSB out there... and maybe more to come, they typically just apply them. I just had the UCA bushing replaced on my S4 for free (warranty) even with her slammed 1.5 inches below stock. This was the obvious reason for the tears on the bushings... but none the less they fixed it. Guess it depends on who you go to and how things are presented. If there is a TSB out there now or in the future, VERY hard for them to argue against applying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklgt05 View Post
OP, mind posting ur wheel/tire spec? thx!!
ebo03 has the link:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo03 View Post

THANKS TO EVERYONE for the compliments. I am really liking this setup. Like I said above... this is going to make letting go of my S4 this Saturday that much easier!!
The Following User Says Thank You to evilO For This Useful Post:
coppertone (05-11-2011)