Busy day for the car today. Got it tinted this morning (25%) and installed the STi pedal set and the dead pedal I picked up.
Tint was installed professionally and took about 4 hours. It looks dark looking down in but can be seen through when looking straight through.
Installation of the pedals was easy and although I didn't time it I bet it was an hour or less. Clutch and Brake are held on with 2 screws/nuts. Gas pedal is 2 screws/nuts + a pin with a nut. Installation of the dead pedal took nerve but turned out great. To install dead pedal:
1) Pull two plastic clips (i got the blue tools from Harbor Freight for under $20).
2) Free up as much as possible by hand
3) Use razor blade to cut carpet
4) Put new pedal in place and push in clips
5) Finish clips into place with rubber mallet