View Single Post
#13: 04-16-2011, 09:15 PM

Deadleave
Title: Senior Member
Car: 05 LGT stockish
Send a private message to Deadleave Find all posts by Deadleave Reply With Quote
I don't think anyone who already has a IPT VB mod, will post here just to say, no they wont do it again. So I have a feeling you'll get mostly and only the ones that are willing.

But I figured you are looking for interest before investing time and money. BTW, if nothing you are doing the whole community a great service simply by enlightening us as to what IPT service is really worth.

I just got my VB done, and its not even installed. However given that it was a 1 day turn around, it seems its a simple modification or they have it down pat after all these years.

One final question with your goals of the quicker shifting, does it in any way increase the power/torque threshold on the 5EAT. For that matter does IPT VB mod. ? I think great many ppl on this boards seem to believe they do, and not sure given the "mystical" nature of the 5EAT if it ever been actually proven.

"MAYBE" in the near future, DEFINITELY if I can sell the brand new never installed IPT VB right now.