#6: 03-30-2011, 03:37 PM

SeeeeeYa
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: 2014 Forester XT Touring
Send a private message to SeeeeeYa Find all posts by SeeeeeYa Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGT View Post
What happened to the 3.0R. I thought you were out of the modding game
The 3.0R Limited was a magnificent car. But, especially after my LGT, boring to me.

I'm back to having fun with almost the same car as my 05 LGT... only better for me. The new WRX, as you know, is just a shortened Legacy platform with a different top... and for 2011, wider stance. It handles better than my LGT did with coilovers. Stage 2 power with no more than an AEM CAI and Cobb and SPT exhaust blows my Stg2 with meth LGT away, by quite a bit. It's the same car as the Legacy I loved, but everywhere I look, though it's the same... it is different in subtle ways, improved and not needing immediate assistance.

My BulletProof TMIC Mod came out of my wanting to keep this car at this level. I could have had a Process West TMIC on it... but it would have just encouraged me to do injectors and pump, at least, for now, etc. This car is a blast just the way it is. With the TMIC removed as a failure element I have reason to believe I can enjoy my car for a good time to come without a known worry. Since my 05 LGT shared the same TMIC I thought it might be of interest here.