View Single Post
#40: 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM

rockford33
Title: Senior Member
Send a private message to rockford33 Find all posts by rockford33 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefultonhow View Post
Which dealership did you buy from? Heritage? If so, they tend to be responsive to concerns from my experience with them -- maybe go back, show them the Bondo, tell them you haven't had any accidents, and ask what they can do for you?

According to the Carfax, my LGT spent most of its life in northern NH and doesn't have rust there, so this is definitely uncommon.
Yeah, I got mine from Heritage, as well as the wife's two Subarus, so they know me there. I did show the service guy one time on the weekend when I was getting an oil change (last November), but he just gave me a recommendation for a body shop. I need to talk to the service manager or someone, but that is just a pain because they are only there during the week and I have to take time off of work....but I am taking a day off next week to watch my son, so I may swing by and get the dealership to take a look then if I can get an appointment with the service manager. I was hoping that corporate would be more responsive as the dealerships sometimes try and shrug off any warranty or defect work I believe. But anything is worth a shot....especially if there is Bondo there and I have never had an accident in that location.

-Neil