View Single Post
#1: 03-24-2011, 03:09 PM
FS: Stg.2 part-out

Habitual Line Stepper
Title: Banned in the butt
Send a private message to Habitual Line Stepper Find all posts by Habitual Line Stepper Reply With Quote
Xo2 racing DP (catless / 5AT): $75 plus stock DP (5AT)

(SOLD)Xo2 racing Catback: $150, has a rattle in the resonator from high centering, gotto weld to fix it, which any muffler shop can do. This part is at PIA currently and they also have the means to fix it as a reasonable price.

AVO v.2 TMIC: $500, also fits 08+ wrx

Cobb AP v.2 (canbus): $450

(SOLD)K&N Typhoon CAI: $150

(SOLD) IPT 5sp automatic Valve Body upgrade: $600 + your stock VB. This VB came out of a 2005 LGT originally. So it will fit 05-06 LGTs just fine. There was a revision in mid 2007 to the 5sp auto tranny so do your research and figure out if you are pre-revision. To my knowledge it will not fit 08-09 autos. PIA will do the swap, pay for your own labor.
FYI: To have this done to your VB by IPT requires shipping to/from NJ and atleast a week of down time for your car.

Perrin rear sway bar (24mm i think): $100 plus stock rear sway.

(PENDING)Perrin Hybrid BOV: $125

Prices are pretty firm (but cash talks), no trades unless i need a stock part.

Also the car is for sale..... i'll throw up 16k obo if you want the car with the parts on it speak up or i'll part out as planned

Last edited by Habitual Line Stepper; 04-18-2011 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: might as well throw my car up here
Sponsored links