View Single Post
#12: 02-21-2011, 09:01 PM
amorgan93's Avatar
Title: Contributor
Location: North Carolina
Car: 1997 Outback
Posts: 444
iTrader: (0)
Send a private message to amorgan93 Find all posts by amorgan93 Reply With Quote
i'm not sure what the technical name for the "axle stub" is so its hard to find the right seal. Is it called the output shaft? the only seal i could find is the "output shaft seal"? and each seal has a different width (.354", .276", .315") i don't know much at all about transmissions

Last edited by amorgan93; 02-21-2011 at 09:27 PM..