View Single Post
#7: 01-19-2011, 09:00 PM

CabLegacy3.6R
Title: New Member
Send a private message to CabLegacy3.6R Find all posts by CabLegacy3.6R Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonosin View Post
Yes, sitting on Tein S-Techs.

Not much so far.

exhaust
air filter?

I'd imagine headers are in the works, maybe some sort of programmer. Not going to get any real love compared to the GT.
also I heard they did something with drive by wire throttle, that limits the natural curve of the response up to 30% of acceleration pressure. There is device you get that lets you modify it to 3 different modes with different levels on each.

I would be happy with just an ECU, but is it true the 5EAT cant handle 300 HP. So i would be bet with just an ECU tune and some bolt-on mods it approach 300 easily.

i thought at first like all my subarus I would keep them for ever and I said it with this legacy. If subaru made a turbo H6 or or a supercharged H6 i would trade mine in real quick. I think they made a wise choice as they are both real-world testing a newer displacement flat-6 and tranny.

I am hoping we see some mods now that the JGTC is now using a Legacy in the GT300 instead of the Impreza. Though if they made a turbo H6, they could easily enter the GT500.