View Single Post
#7: 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Title: New Member
Send a private message to CabLegacy3.6R Find all posts by CabLegacy3.6R Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by ikonosin View Post
Yes, sitting on Tein S-Techs.

Not much so far.

air filter?

I'd imagine headers are in the works, maybe some sort of programmer. Not going to get any real love compared to the GT.
also I heard they did something with drive by wire throttle, that limits the natural curve of the response up to 30% of acceleration pressure. There is device you get that lets you modify it to 3 different modes with different levels on each.

I would be happy with just an ECU, but is it true the 5EAT cant handle 300 HP. So i would be bet with just an ECU tune and some bolt-on mods it approach 300 easily.

i thought at first like all my subarus I would keep them for ever and I said it with this legacy. If subaru made a turbo H6 or or a supercharged H6 i would trade mine in real quick. I think they made a wise choice as they are both real-world testing a newer displacement flat-6 and tranny.

I am hoping we see some mods now that the JGTC is now using a Legacy in the GT300 instead of the Impreza. Though if they made a turbo H6, they could easily enter the GT500.