My 2011 3.6R has a new rear sway bar. The install is very easy and it does give the rear of the car a different, more grounded feel. Definitely worth the money. There's a few simple steps:
1. Get the 19mm rear sway bar ($72.57 + $14.67 shipping). It comes with the rubber bushings.
2. Drive the car up a couple of ramps.
3. Remove two 12mm bolts from each side.
4. Remove one 14mm nut from each side.
5. Now that you have it detached just pull the old sway bar out and put in the new one the same way.