View Single Post
#1: 10-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Newb in Japan with a 2001 B4

pumaboyairn
Title: New Member
Car: '01 Legacy B4 (JDM)
Send a private message to pumaboyairn Find all posts by pumaboyairn Reply With Quote
Hello everyone. After tryin other Subi forums, this one is to my liking. My name is Kyle and I'm located in Japan on the island of Okinawa. I've been here about 3 months and I'm new to Subees so any engine-adaptability info is welcome! I own a red 2001 Legacy B4 Blitzen. My previous car was an '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 with a lot of upgrades that was pushin 440 whp on a modest street tune. I obviously have a "tuning bug" and I need some outlets to persue for some more "umph" in this car. I've read that several owners have swapped the twin turbo setup for a single turbo; I'm not interested in that (at this point) but would like to upgrade the stock turbos to something larger (bolt-on preferrably). I want to get rid of the "VOD" I've been readin about where the primary turbo starts spoolin the secondary turbo and the car loses boost. I'll probably ask a lot of questions about availability of aftermarket parts later on down the road so bear with me. I'll have this car for about 4 years, and had my SRT where it was after 2 years...plenty of time to mess around. Any helpful info other than "get a better vehicle" is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by pumaboyairn; 10-13-2010 at 02:50 AM..
Sponsored links